Freeman Forum
People's War of Resistance

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-07-2018 07:12:12    Onderwerp: People's War of Resistance Reageren met citaat
MELBOURNE, June 23 (Xinhua) -- Australian basketballer and NBA star Patrick 'Patty' Mills will increase his personal security to ensure his family's safety at the upcoming Rio Olympics, as threats of the crime-riddled host city continue to emerge.

Despite the heightened crime in the streets of Rio, Mills and fellow Australian basketballer, Joe Ingles, said nothing would stop them from competing at the Games in Rio.

Australia' s Olympic Boss Kitty Chiller briefed Australian athletes earlier this week after six-time Australian Paralympian Liesl Tesch and team official Sarah Boss were robbed at gunpoint near their Rio accommodation, in broad daylight, during a training camp last weekend.

At an NBA promotional event in Melbourne, Mills said he was planning on hiring additional security for his family and friends, after the robbery of Tesch.

"Obviously you can' t ignore that stuff. We have got some stuff together with our family to make sure they are looked after," he told NewsCorp on Thursday.

"It is an Olympics and you want to make sure you share that experience with your family and friends as much as you can.

"Definitely I am putting some focus into that to make sure they are looked after and healthy."

Asked if that security would include a bodyguard, Mills said: "Yeah, over in America we have got some people connected to make sure they are looked after."

Australian Boomer and Utah Jazz forward Joe Ingles, who joined Mills at the event, said his pregnant wife, Australian Diamonds netballer Renee Ingles, would stay home in Australia and that nothing will stop him from going to Rio.

"I am going no matter what and I want to represent my country. It means everything to me, it would take a lot more than that to get me not to go," Ingles told NewsCorp on Thursday.

"Once we get there I will take precautions and be careful with everything I do and I probably won' t leave my room in the village apart from Games.

"But I am not going to miss out because of that."

The Australian Boomers head into Rio with their best chance of claiming their first Olympic medal. In both Beijing (2008) and London (2012), the Boomers finished 7th, before being eliminated in the quarterfinals.

MADRID Puma Pelle Creepers nere , Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid play a vital game on Sunday when they travel to play Real Sociedad in the Anoeta Stadium, and a defeat would see them drop to seven points off the top of the Spanish league table.

Real Sociedad have had a flying start to the campaign and are second in the table on goal difference behind Barcelona with three wins from their first three league matches and a 4-0 victory over Rosenborg on Thursday to kick off their Europa League campaign.

In all the Basque side have netted 14 goals in their first four games and are a totally different team to the one which capitulated 3-0 in Anoeta to Madrid in the first game of last season.

Real Madrid have struggled for goals in their opening matches of the season and although Cristiano Ronaldo was back to score twice in their 3-0 win over APOEL Nicosia on Wednesday, he is suspended for the trip to San Sebastian as he serves the last of a five-game ban.

Left back Marcelo is also suspended following his sending off against Levante last weekend puma suede creepers uomo , while Karim Benzema and Mateo Kovacic are both injured.

Marcos Asensio is available after missing out in midweek due to a infected spot on his leg, but it will be Gareth Bale who has the responsibility to score the goals.

Bale missed four decent chances in last weekend's draw at home to Levante and was booed by a section of fans, as he was at a promotional event on Friday. However puma velvet creepers nere , he has scored in Anoeta in the past and aims to do so again on Sunday. If he doesn't Madrid could be looking at a mountain to climb after just four games.

Dancers perform at BRICS Night of Ballet in SE China's Xiamen

Exhibition held during National Mass Innovation Entrepreneurship Week

Israeli soldiers clash with Palestinian protesters in Nablus

Trump visits Joint Base Andrews in Maryland

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

BEIJING, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- The flagship newspaper of the People's Liberation Army's (PLA) ran a commentary stressing remembrance of the history of WWII to better safeguard world peace and justice.

The commentary http://www.suedeclassic.it/puma-fenty-bow-creeper.html , published under the byline of Tan Lin, ran in the PLA Daily on Monday, the 86th anniversary of the "Sept. 18 Incident http://www.suedeclassic.it/puma-fenty-bow-sneaker.html ," which marked the beginning of Japan's invasion of China.

Activities and events held by China to commemorate the anniversary are meant to remind people of the history of aggression by Japanese militarists and the Chinese people's suffering as well as the 14-year Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, according to the article.

Chinese people will always remember the compatriots slaughtered in the war, the war heroes and martyrs as well as the Chinese people's unyielding struggle against the aggressors http://www.suedeclassic.it/puma-fenty-bow-slides.html , it said.

Remembrance of the war is not intended to carry on hatred but to caution the world against repeating the past tragedies and to better safeguard world peace, it said.

The commentary criticized the historical "amnesia" of some Japanese political organizations and politicians, which has resulted in the glossing over of history in textbooks http://www.suedeclassic.it/ , visiting or sending ritual offerings to the war-linked Yasukuni Shrine, and denial of the Nanjing Massacre, "comfort women" and Japan's war responsibility by right-wing forces.

The frivolous attitude of some Chinese people toward wartime history is also alarming scarpe puma suede , the commentary said.

Last mo.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: