Freeman Forum
Juncker said

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-06-2018 04:41:00    Onderwerp: Juncker said Reageren met citaat
2002 hydro flask 32 oz white wide mouth for sale , I played the season-ending championship in the EXPO center in Shanghai. I finished the year as the world No. 6. For me as a young player, it was an incredible experience. I was fascinated by the city of Shanghai and officially opened the arena. I later won the Masters 1000. Shanghai is still one of my favorite tournaments. The people's enthusiasm for tennis and myself is tremendous. And special for me: My first sponsorship contract ever with Mercedes was with Mercedes China. They were the first to openly believe in me. Today, I am one of the world ambassadors of Mercedes.

Xinhua: You will play the Shanghai tournament again this year?

Federer: Shanghai is a regular tournament for me. It's one of my goals this season.

Xinhua: Can you imagine taking up tennis coaching after your career?

Federer: Never say never, but at the moment I can't imagine continuing to all the travel. Meanwhile I am the father of four kids. I can imagine coaching youngsters in Switzerland and playing some exhibition matches every now and then. I will have to stay in shape of course hydro flask pnw collection 32oz blue for sale , but the kids keep me running around all the time anyway.

Xinhua: And now onto cars. You are known to be a petrol-head and like everything from classic cars to modern ones full of technology.

Federer: For long, I was mainly fascinated by modern cars because I was amazed by the technology in them. So many clever innovations have turned cars into amazingly safe vehicles. It wasn't available until not too long ago. But now, getting older, I also focus on older cars as well as old watches. They have been produced with much fewer resources. I appreciate the effort that has gone into them.

Xinhua: Do you drive classic cars yourself?

Federer: I ordered a 1960s bus from Mercedes and I'm eagerly waiting for the right tires.

Xinhua: That means Roger Federer soon will be a bus driver taxiing the family around?

Federer: Exactly hydro flask pnw collection 32oz pink for sale , it will be ready right after Wimbledon. I'm really looking forward what driving will be like in the bus. I hope I don't destroy the clutch.

Xinhua: Talking about your kids, we have to mention the rumors you are afraid of water or just a terribly nice human. You once visited a public lake side resort with your kids but instead of going for a swim but instead gave autographs and had your picture taken with fans.

Federer: I'll tell you a secret: The water was just freezing cold that day, at least too cold for me. The nearby pool was so crowded that weekend that I decided to watch them all from the outside. We often go to public pools, I went with the kids a few days ago hydro flask coffee 12 oz for sale , but indoor this time.

Xinhua: What is life like for your kids together with such a famous father?

Federer: We do everything not to live life in a cage. In my home country, the people are very fond of privacy and they leave space for me to live a more or less normal life. I drive my Mercedes cars all the time. At half of my tournaments I have my car around and use it. To have such normal freedoms is very important for me.

Xinhua: Until now your kids and wife have travelled a lot with you around the globe when you are playing tournaments. How does it work out?

Federer: Most of the time they are all with me and it's what makes me happy. They enjoy seeing many parts of the world and are simply used to it. Now in summer, they are stay in Switzerland to be with their friends. The girls will be eight soon, the boys are three. It takes a lot of effort to organize the travelling but my wife and my team are great helps. Especially my wife is my biggest supporter and allows me to go on playing tennis for a while. I get a lot of energy returning home from the big cities to the Swiss mountains where we live near St. Moritz and Davos. I can take a deep breath there and gain energy.

Xinhua: That is what you call a normal life?

Federer: We try to do everything to provide that. Of course hydro flask coffee 20 oz for sale , the kids don't attend a normal school but have home schooling. As soon as that is no longer possible anymore, I would stop playing tennis. Things will possibly change when I end my career. That won't be long I guess. I remember someone called me a tennis grandpa today.

China expects Luxembourg to play active role in developing China-EU ties

Jiaolong finishes final dive in 38th oceanic scientific expedition

U.S. House Majority Whip among others shot at congressional baseball practice

Massive fire engulfs apartment building in western London

China successfully tests near-space flight of largest solar drone

Ancient tombs excavated in N China

Aerial view shows scenery in Hong Kong

Waxberry planting, fruit picking tours boost economy in China's Zhejiang

STRASBOURG, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- Europe is finally bouncing back after years of crisis and shows optimism for the future hydro flask coffee 16 oz for sale , said European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker in his annual State of the Union address on Wednesday.

Junker made the remarks to Members of the European Parliament gathered here for their first plenary session after the summer break.

Citing an all-time low in unemployment across the EU, strengthened European banks, and drops in public deficits, Juncker said "all of this leads me to believe the wind back in Europe's sails."

Juncker also outlined policy proposals for the coming year hydro flask coffee for sale , including reinforced trade programs focusing on reciprocity, stronger protocols for foreign investment screening, new industrial policy to keep Europe competitive while becoming a vanguard in the fight against climate change, increased digital security online led by a new cyber security agency hydro flask coffee mug for sale , and continued deepening of cooperation between EU member states on migration issues.

Throughout his description of proposals, Juncker celebrated the achievements, such as 8 million jobs created in the EU since the beginning of his term at the European Commissio. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain England Jersey Fagner Brazil Jersey Axel Witsel Belgium Jersey Linus Wahlqvist Sweden Jersey Pedro Rodriguez Spain Jersey Paul Aguilar Mexico Jersey Sami Khedira Germany Jersey Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Juventus FC Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: