Freeman Forum
Incentive Money

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-06-2018 10:39:33    Onderwerp: Incentive Money Reageren met citaat
GUANGZHOU Sergio Busquets España Camiseta , Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- Guangdong Province, an economic powerhouse in south China, plans to put another 20,000 industrial robots into use this year, aimed at sharpening its edge in manufacturing.

Guangdong governor Ma Xingrui announced the plan Thursday when delivering a government work report at the local parliamentary session.

"The province will intensify efforts to digitalize the manufacturing sector and make the industry smarter and greener," Ma said.

Guangdong's development will focus on the real economy, with manufacturing as the foundation, he said.

The robot industry has been listed as a key development area in the national "Made in China 2025" strategy, as the country is the biggest market for industrial robots in the world.

The output of China's industrial robots exceeded 100,000 in the first 10 months of 2017, up 70 percent year on year, according to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.

The market volume of China's industrial robots is expected to reach 4.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 and increase to 5.9 billion dollars in 2020.

Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki poses with her trophy during the awarding ceremony of the women's singles final match against Romania's Simona Halep at Australian Open 2018 in Melbourne, Australia, Jan. 27, 2018. (XinhuaBai Xuefei)

By Levi J Parsons

MELBOURNE, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki won her first tennis Grand Slam title on Saturday, narrowly beating out world number one Simona Halep in the Australian Open final.

With the three hour match finishing 7-6 (7-2), 3-6, 6-4, commentators described the 3-set thriller as one of the "greatest women's finals of all time."

Although the 27-year-old got off to a perfect start, breaking Halep's serve early in the first set, the gritty Romanian fought back and managed to force a tie break.

Wozniacki, however, was able to hold her nerve and take the set by getting the better of the long, powerful baseline rallies that dominated play.

But an early break in the second following a lengthy deuce battle saw Halep level the contest.

With fans at the Rod Laver Arena already on the edge of their seat going into the deciding third set, the tension grew as the exhausted pair battled break point after break point, struggling to hold serve.

Eventually, Halep edged ahead 4-3 and looked the most likely to go on and win the match.

"I had opportunities to go 3-0 and 4-1, but I didn't take them," a relieved Wozniacki told Xinhua.

"She was playing really well and I was thinking it looks like it may not be my day, but I was never really nervous at that point, I just kind of got there and gave it my all."

"I was playing aggressively, I think I played well but it could have gone either way today, but I'm happy it went my way."

Although extremely disappointed after missing out on her third Grand Slam final, Halep said that mentally she had greatly improved from her past performances.

But after a series of punishing matches throughout the tournament, including the record equaling 22-game epic against American Lauren Davis, Halep had to bravely persevere through to the final despite suffering severe tendon problems in both feet.

"I was really tired and I have pain everywhere, but I think I did pretty well with all those things going on," Halep said.

"After the first set, I was out, no energy, no power, then I just said that I have to hit all the balls and I took the second set."

"I came back in the third set but when I served for 5-3, the gas was gone, I couldn' t make it."

"I'm really sad but I can still smile, it's just a tennis match in the end."

The victory also means Wozniacki will move from second spot, to claim the world number one ranking from Halep.

Meanwhile, earlier in the day, China tasted success at the Australian Open, with Wang Xinyu and her partner Liang En Shuo claiming the women's Junior doubles title against Papua New Guinea's Violet Apisah and Switzerland's Lulu Sun.

The final score finished 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, (10-5).

Nationwide, physicians who treat Medicaid or Medicare patients must begin establishing
“meaningful use” of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) by 2015 or risk having their reimbursements reduced. Meaningful Use is a term that refers to a set of EMR usage requirements that qualified providers must meet in order to receive incentive payments.

The intent of Meaningful Use is to help ensure that providers using EMRs implement the software in a manner that supports higher quality and more efficient delivery of healthcare. Because physicians may not receive both Medicaid and Medicare incentives, it is important to understand the difference between Medicare and Medicaid Meaningful Use before participating.

Incentive Money

Under Medicare, the incentive amount is 75% of the physician's Medicare allowed charges for the year, up to a maximum of $44,000. Under Medicaid, it is 85% of the physician's Medicaid allowed charges up to $63,750 per year.

Incentive payments for the Medicare program are spread out over five years and for the Medicaid program over six years, with diminishing amounts available to those who start in later years. For providers in federally designated health professional shortage areas, incentive payments will be 10% greater.

Requirements to Qualify

Every Medicare eligible professional must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) and be enrolled in the CMS Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) to participate in the EHR incentive program. Most physicians also need to have an active user account in the National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES). The Medicaid EHR incentive prog. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Replica Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: