Freeman Forum
in the internet

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-08-2018 04:17:39    Onderwerp: in the internet Reageren met citaat
RIO DE JANEIRO Cheap Timothy Tillman Jersey , July 12 (Xinhua) -- Lawyers for Brazil's former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said on Wednesday that their client is being politically persecuted.

Earlier on Wednesday, federal judge Sergio Moro announced Lula's conviction of corruption and money laundering.

Lula was found guilty of both accusations and sentenced to nine years and six months in prison. He may appeal the sentence and remain free for its duration.

The two lawyers, Cristiano Zanin Martins and Valeska Teixeira Zanin Martins Cheap Thomas Muller Jersey , said the entire investigation against him was politically motivated.

In a press conference held in the late afternoon, they said the trial results attack the lawful State in Brazil and criticized judge Moro's motivations.

Lula was accused of taking million-dollar bribes from construction company OAS in the form of a luxury apartment in a beach town in Sao Paulo state.

The judge said there was enough evidence to attest that the apartment was indeed destined to Lula, both in documents and in the testimonies of other accused in the case Cheap Thiago Alcantara Jersey , who turned State's evidence in exchange for lenience deals.

This information is vehemently denied by the defense.

"President Lula is innocent. For over three years, he has been the object of a politically motivated investigation. No believable evidence of guilt was presented, while solid proof of his innocence was summarily ignored Cheap Sven Ulreich Jersey ," the lawyers said in a statement given to the press.

"This politically motivated trial attacks the lawful State in Brazil, as well as democracy and Lula's basic human rights. It is a matter of great concern to the Brazilian people and the international community," they added.

Cristiano Zanin Martins said the sentence is based on speculation and reiterated that there is no evidence that Lula ever owned the apartment.

Lula has always declared his innocence on this case: he admitted to visiting the unit a few times Cheap Sebastian Rudy Jersey , but said he and his wife ultimately decided against buying it.

The lawyer highlighted that the prosecution never managed to provide any document proving that Lula became owner of the apartment in 2009, as they claim.

On the other hand, the defense Cheap Ron Thorben Hoffmann Jersey , he said, presented strong evidence that the apartment was actually sold to public bank Caixa and did not even belong to construction company OAS, whose bribes Lula was accused of taking.

"This sentence is a materialization of this judge's political persecution against former President Lula Cheap Robert Lewandowski Jersey ," Martins said.

In pics: touching moments in fighting against floods in China

Soldiers participate in Black Swan 2017 Int'l military exercise in Hungary

Trump and his wife fly to Paris for Bastille Day meeting with Macron

Protest held in Sao Paulo after former Brazilian president sentenced to prison

China's Liaoning aircraft carrier leaves Hong Kong after five-day visit

Amazing scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

One-month-old hippo cub meets with public in E China's Shandong

People of Miao ethnic group celebrate rain praying festival in SW China's Guizhou

I get a considerable amount of newbie internet marketers coming through my blog and asking me how to get money fast to start off their online ventures. I have been a professional in SEO for the most part on my internet marketing career and I would not change this for the world but it is not the best way if you need some quick cash. The problem a lot of new comers to SEO face is they don’t realize the investments you have to put into be successful. You need to invest time and realistically some money if you want to succeed in your sites ranking highly. When you get them there they can make you an awesome passive income but I will not lie to you and tell you it is easy.

There is a blog that I set up called the Straight Talking Northerner which is aimed to guide new comers to making their first dollars online. My initial idea for my blog was it was going to be a search engine optimization blog but I started getting a lot of people telling me they had no money to actually start doing SEO.

After realizing there was a big need for people to make money fast before they could take their SEO ventures any further I set up a new blog post to guide people to get money fast outsourcing. Outsourcing is basically buying from A selling to C and you are B in the middle. Outsourcing was probably the first business ever around. Think about the first man on the earth. People have always had needs and other people have always had wants. this will never go away and you are the man in the middle who is able to supply these needs. You are the guy who can supply others. You are the helpful gut who is going between these people with the transport. This business will not die out, ever! I hear a lot of people say but there are too many people already doing the same thing so you cant fit in. Internet marketing is maybe not for you if you think like this. Put twists on things and above all think outside of the box. Make your service faster, more reliable Cheap Renato Sanches Jersey , and all around better than the others in your niche.

In my latest blog post I have made a guide to show you the outsourcing arbitage basics to guide you to be sucessful in the internet marketing niche. The Internet Marketing world is the easiest market to crack in outsourcing as everything is dealt with digitally. I have set my tutorial up in one blog post but it guides you week by week the steps you should be taking to Get Money Fast from outsourcing. If you follow my guide you will not fail. This will be quite a journey for you but not one that will be plain sailing from the start as you are going to need some real elbow grease to get started.

I have many successful students who have come through my blog and are now making a nice income from working at home but make sure you focus, don鈥檛 get strayed by the next get ric. Cheap Hoodies Cheap NBA Shirts Cheap NHL Shirts Cheap NCAA Hoodies Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Freeman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: